Thursday, October 18, 2012

Breathe, Part Two

Don't want to forget:

Three adorable little girls, all daughters of party celebrants and ranging in ages from about 6 to 11, I'd say. As soon as the sound bath was over, they high-tailed it out of the Integratron. No laying around relaxing for those three. They were super quiet about it, but definitely on a mission. I didn't last long either. Ten minutes after the bowl playing ended I needed to get outdoors too. When I got outside, I saw them all sitting together in a swing. Once they caught sight of me headed their way, one of them yelled to me, "we escaped!" and lots of giggling ensued. With a big smile on my face, I said, "I heard you escape". The one who let the escape cat out of the bag sat up really straight and full of seriousness said, "Is that why you left too"?

It still makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment